Thursday, January 31, 2008

Report card! (for my paper)





And the results are in......A-! I am stoked because it is the first big paper I have done since high school. I have had to take major exams since high school for certifications, but nothing written. Sorry for the bragging. I am just excited. This is a great way to kick off a weekend. Anyway, today is beautiful, sunny and somewhat warm. There was a big storm last night, so this is the calm afterwards?
Trying to think of a way to celebrate tonight, but drinking doesn't sound like fun for my tummy. I feel great, but it is still sensitive. Hmmmm. We will see.
The paper was actually a B+ at first, but since I had perfect grammar and the rest of the class didn't get marked down for grammar, my grade was raised to an A-.
I really love the campus at PCC. There is a closer location to my house but I choose this one based off the fact that the setting is nicer. The are lots of woods and the landscape and buildings are very nice. The bench by the totem pole is where I eat lunch if the weather is OK. There are tons of study nooks everywhere and the overall feeling on campus is way more positive than the one by my house. Feels more like a university than community college. Here are some pics of my school. Those plastic chairs are everywhere and in different colors. I love them and wish i had some in my house!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for your good grade! I like your deer too, and those chairs. That would be fun if you guys came to Redmond, let me know when you decide!

average rai said...

Congrats! What a great way to start the year. Are you still liking your classes? Anything fun coming up?

average rai said...

Also - have fun tonight! You deserve it. :)