Tuesday, January 8, 2008

happy schoolgirl





My first day off school was GREAT! Math, of course for me sucks, but I really like my teacher. She is partially deaf, so sometimes it is hard for me to understand her. And I love my Essay Composition class. And the professor encouraged us to blog at home to get into the writting groove, so it turns out all this blogging has a purpose! Haha, too bad I don't use good puncuation here, but maybe I might start!
Last night was good, bunny is getting back to normal. We had pasta w/ BBQ chicken breast on the side. Then I got ready for school, set out my clothes, etc. I woke up at 5 am today and walked to the bus stop (Bunny walks me, which is cute and sweet.)
I had packed myself a bento which was turkey sandwhich w/ chinese mustard and sweet chili sauce on an english muffin and some bunny shaped cheese crackers. I only have 10 minutes between classes, so I ate it as I walked to class!
On my way home from school, I was in a good mood, so I went to new seasons and did some shopping and then walked about 3 miles home in the rain. It wasnt bad though, it's a beautiful walk on a beautiful street that overlooks the waterfront of downtown. It surprises me how there is not many people/traffic on that street, it seems like its kind of a secret.
All in all I was very pleased with today and for the first time ever I felt completly focused in my math class and didn't feel like it was all foreign lanuage.

2 comments:

average rai said...

I'm glad you're liking school! But 5 am? No thank you. ha ha

Which math class are you taking? I was a big math nerd in high school. It was one of my FOUR never completed majors in college.

bunbun said...

Ummmm, don't laugh...I am in Math 95. I really suck at math and it has always been a struggle. But i finally feel ready to learn!
I even had tutors in high school, but that didn't work.
My favorite subject is science, but I need to get better at math so I can proceed with science.
Four majors! Crazy! What were they? What did you end up doing? That is a lot to put on your plate! i went to dental assisting school and was a dental assistant/lab tech for 7 years, then a LASIK tech for 2 years. That makes me feel old just talking about it!
the 5 am was just because i had to get there early. I forgot to buy one book! Normally i will leave around 8