Wednesday, January 30, 2008

inari





Next up was inari, which are little fried tofu pouches filled with sushi rice that I make often. They have a little bit of a sweet taste and taste good dipped in soy sauce. Internet articles suggest never trying to make your own inari pouches and I would agree with that. It seems so hard, and a packet of them only cost about 2 or 3 bucks. I did make the sushi rice. They are a fun little treat to make and are good for eating on the go. This was mostly for our lunches tomorrow. I usually sprinkle seaweed powder on top, but I cannot open the jar I have them in for the life of me. I went a little crazy with displaying these after I made them, can you tell that I have missed cooking and taking photos?

1 comment:

average rai said...

I missed your cooking and your photos too! :)