Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy lazy new years



baking oatmeal cookies right now, haven't even gotten dressed yet today!
should do that soon, though.
here are my new years resolutions:
1. Wake up on time
2. Quit smoking.
3. Drink more water
4. Take better care of my pets
5. Do more yard work
6. Dont buy anything that I wont care about in 6 months
7. Be more punctual.
8. Be more involved with my family
9. Dont read as much celebrity gossip
10. Pay bills online so I wont go through what I did w/ the internet provider/gas company this year
11. Take more photos
12. Dont be so sensitive/paranoid
13. Dont cut my hair when its that time of month, for some reason I always chop my hair when I use the restroom
Well, hopefully I will accomplish at least two of these this year, hahaha
included is a pic of daiso. thart is my number one goal. Go to Daiso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

average rai said...

Online bill pay is A-MAZ-ING. These are all very good resolutions. You are motivated! Ha ha ha. I should probably take part in most of these myself. Namely 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 11, and 12.

bunbun said...

Well, I probably wont do most of them, but its okay!
It is nice to pretend!

zakkalife said...

I love the daiso store. We have one close by where we live.

bunbun said...

So JEALOUS!!!!!!! I hope Portland gets one someday!