Wednesday, January 30, 2008

chocolate chip cookies!



Today was mostly spent in my kitchen because I have missed cooking since I have been sick. I wanted to make a few different things and first up was some chocolate chip cookies. These were requested by bunny. The recipe was from Joyofbaking.com. I really like that website for baking recipes, I really like the layout. Funny I get most of my recipes from the internet, even though I have loads of cookbooks. I love looking through them, but when it comes time to bake, I always head to the computer. Anyhow, these turned out quite nicely, soft and chewy, just how he like them!

1 comment:

average rai said...

I am all about recipe websites as well. When you sign up at allrecipes.com, they have recipe review and a recipe box to save your favorites. Listen to me. I am a commercial! Ha ha ha.

Can you send me a link or a recipe for the cookies? I have been looking for a good chocolate chip cookie for a while.

I'm so glad that you're feeling better!