Friday, February 29, 2008

Backyard Day!




I forgot I had a backyard! Yesterday while I was in class Bunny cleaned up the backyard so we could enjoy the nice weather out there. I came home and it looked completely different! We haven't gone back there much during the winter, so it was really nice to enjoy. Good thing we did because after hanging out there this morning and afternoon it started pouring rain! That's Portland for you! I welcome the rain, though because that just means it will be more lush and pretty for spring. I cannot wait for sakura (cherry blossom)this spring. Portland has so many pretty fruit tree blossoms.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love succulents when they have little beads of water in them! One of the prettiest things ever.

average rai said...

I am sooooo jealous of you! It's hard for me to fathom having plants all year round. I love that picture of bunny with the soil in his hand. Very nice.

Do you have a porch back there? I love backyard BBQ's.

bunbun said...

I do not have a porch, just a mudroom. But I feel VERY lucky to have a big backyard. I will post a full pic of it soon. In the summer we cook dinner almost every night on the BBQ. I love it! And we have a hammock that we take naps in under a walnut tree.