Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love Lucy

Oh man. Lucy is a doll. She is so sweet and full of personality. Amanda is the best mom ever!
Lucy let me hold her for a long time and she was amazing. I wish I could see her more often, I miss her already!
Whenever I spent time with her before, everything was so hectic, like at my wedding, so it was nice to be able to chill out with her for awhile.
She was so well behaved that she let Amanda and I talk over coffee while she played like a good girl.

Here was Lucy all bundled up during a Canyon Walk


And me and her on the way to The Redmond Antique Co-op. I really like us together in this pic, but I feel like my face takes over the screen. Kind of scary to me!


And her just being cute.

Here is the sweet little family all together. Mom and Dad, (Dustin and Amanda) and sweetheart Lucy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby pie! What can I say, I love her too. It's hard for me not to blog about her all the time - I feel like I'm boring people. Thanks for such a nice Lucy blog post! I'll have to show this one to Dustin. I'm not sure if he's ever read your blog - I'm sure at some point he's seen you on mine and was curious. I'll have to ask him.

Unknown said...

hi holly, the baby is really cute, reminds me of my kids when they were little, now they are not so little anymore and we are arguing at times :(