Thursday, December 27, 2007

translucent and webby


its ugly this morning. bunny had to be at work at 7 and he tried to get me out of bed, but i couldn't. i might have said something nasty, too, i don't remember. my mom called him and told him to not let me go to work, that she was worried about me. She said"I am worried about her, her skin is translucent and webby" She also told him not to tell me, which he did of course tell me.
My mom is cute, but she always thinks I am dying. I think its because I almost died in the hospital when i was 3 and was in the hospital for about a month. So she has always been scared that it will happen again. But I feel pretty good. I don't feel the greatest and mornings have been rough, but I feel like each day is getting better.
it was supposed to snow today, but it is just just pouring buckets of rain. i wish it was snowing instead. i think when bunny gets home we are going to the bookstore. anyways, i wish i had some granola and milk!
last night was good, we were both tired and after the ham, we watched my neighbor totoro and fell asleep.
i think when i start to feel a little better today that i will give my shih tzu nigel a bath, he is kinda scary looking/smelling right now!

2 comments:

average rai said...

Are you any less webby and/or translucent today? I'm not quite sure what that means, but I'm pulling for your opacity to return!

bunbun said...

i don't know what it means either!
i do know that she has awful, intense flourescent lighting in her office that makes everyone's skin look terrible!